Top 5 Reasons to buy at River & Fifth Condos
1) Location, Location, Location! River & Fifth Condos has direct access to the Bayview Extension, which will allow you to access the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 401.
2) 100/100 Transit Score! River & Fifth Condos is located just minutes from some of the TTC’s main Streetcar routes, allowing you to travel quickly throughout the city for work or play.
3) Yonge/Dundas Square is Just Minutes Away! You can shop till you drop at Toronto’s Eaton Centre, enjoy a night out at the movies at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas, or enjoy a meal at restaurants such as: Jack Astor’s, The Pickle Barrel, Chipotle, Five Guys.
4) Everything you Need! River & Fifth Condos is also close to Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children, Ryerson University, George Brown College, and Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre.
River and Fifth Condos Highlights
- Sits in Toronto’s Corktown neighbourhood
- Has 87/100 Walk Score
- World-class transportation with a 100/100 Transit Score
- Near trendy shops, eateries and schools
- Located a short distance to Ryerson University as well as University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Located within 4 minutes’ of River St Stop’s 301 Queen N.C, 501 Queen Bus as well as 502 Downtowner Bus
- Close to Sumach-Shuter Parkette, Thompson Street Parkette and Oak Street Park